Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aqua

Wednesday - March 21st 2012 -

I went to see Aqua.

I am not to good around lots of people, especially people I do not know and a few times I did get dizzy, which tends to happen when I get too stressed. But I am so glad that I went.

It was amazing and I have loved Aqua ever since they first came to notice. I have even had a crush on each member in the band... First it was Rene, then Lene, then Rene again, then Claus, then Soren ... but I think I am over the crushes now and just enjoy their music.

Their last couple of CD's have had a much more Adult, mature feel, yet still have an Aqua quality, and while I really love much of the newer songs I still enjoy the younger style of Barbie Girl, Doctor Jones and so on.

My current fave song though is Playmate to Jesus, followed by My Mamma Said.

I wish that I had of been closer to the stage at the show but I dont know if I could have handled all the people.

I really hope that Aqua come back again as I would really love to see them again and hopefully get closer to them.

:)

I was up on the level just above the ground floor - this photo was actually taken at the concert I was at. It didnt seem this crouded from where I was... :) ... which is a good thing for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment