Saturday, December 1, 2012

Giving Presents .....

Giving presents for me can be very stressful .... I dont like choosing something for someone when I dont know what they want, whether thats a child or an adult....

If people would give me a list of possible gifts for themselves or their children then that would make things so much easier for me...

I love getting people what they want, I enjoy giving gifts to people... I just dont do it very often because I dont know what people want...

I love getting gifts and presents, although it does make me uncomfortable a bit if I dont have something in return for the person because I feel people expect a gift in return and I dont know if I need to do that or not ... For me if I dont get a gift in retirn it doesnt bother me much as I just like giving...

Of course there are times when people take advantage of that fact...


2 comments:

  1. My son's an aspie, and he's the best gift giver I know. I think it's because he cares about giving something the other person will want... sounds like you are the same way. Don't stress... if you are trying, you are doing better than a lot of people. :)

    ReplyDelete