Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello Again

Wow its been 2 months since I last posted.

I'm very sorry for my lack of posts, I tend to forget that people may be reading this, so I forget to post things.

To me my life is very boring most of the time.... I dont have friends who come to visit me, I dont go out unless its with my husband... so not much reallly does happen in my life ... my life tends to be very much the same day after day.

Of course that doesnt mean that I cant share my thoughts here on things even if my life stays the same all the time.

One change I have made is that on Sunday the 7th of April I had my hair cut very short.. what I consider boy hair cut short .. even though there are many girls who do have their hair this short also.

I have never had really short hair all over and I have to tell you I really dont like it for many reasons even though there are also some good points to such short hair...

Good Points = less shampoo and conditioner used ... no tangles at all when I have my head out the window of the car ...


Bad Points = constant feeling that I have my hair in a ponytail ( it feels like a ponytail is continually pulling on my head ) ... I personally think it makes my moon shape face look even rounder ... I miss being able to smell my hair after its been washed ...

For most of my life I have had long hair .. when I was around 23 years old, my hair was long enough that it nearly reached my bum ... but then I got it cut to shoulder length and its been various lengths since then, but normally around shoulder length.

I certainly dont think I will keep it this short at all.. I am going to let it grow so that it at least covers my neck a bit.

The reason I decided to try it very short was that for the last 17 plus years I have been dying my blonde hair either black or brown... part of the reason for doing that was because as a Child I had the palest blonde hair, it verged on white .. but as I grew and got into my teens it started to darken up and it became an ash blonde .. Its now a dark ash blonde .. to me that colour doesnt suit me and it looks grey or dirty to me when I look at it... So I decided to dye my hair brown and then I started dying it black and I felt those colours were more me... I really dont see myself as a blonde...

But as I get older I've decided that I really need to give my hair a break from the dye and let it be natural for a few years... so I figured the quickest way to get back to natural would be to cut it very short and start again...

I knew that even if I didnt like having very short hair, that at least it would grow back in time, so I wouldnt have to live with it short forever.. To be honest the last 2 weeks have shown me that my head doesnt like the feel of short hair at all as I really cant get rid of the feeling of preasure short hair puts on my head... which is funny considering that less hair is meant to make your head feel lighter...

Of course that is why my nickname is Enigma, because I am always the opposite of what should be...

Such as being fat, but eating so very healthy and eating small meals - oily food and take ways make me feel sick, even the thought of eating it makes me feel sick .. yet as I said ... I'm fat

There are a number of other things like that where I am the opposite of what should be.

Anyway I will get going for now and hopefully write again soon.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment