Saturday, January 28, 2012

Waja's

I am currently obsessed by Waja's ..

For those of you who dont know, they are a wolf type dog simulation online game and the idea is to buy and breed and sell waja's.

I first joined in 2008 but after a couple of years I just stopped, but then at the end of 2011 I found them again and have again become obsessed...

By obsessed I mean spending 6 or more hours just searching and breeding and buying waja. I will sit there till 6 in the morning or even later.

This is what its like for people with Aspergers, our obsessions with things take over and we are so absorbed in what we are doing that we forget the time, forget others, even forget ourselves.

I can sit here for 6 hours or more and not have anything to drink or eat just because I'm so absorbed.

Luckily most of the things I get obsessed with dont last long.... in a few months time I may be over waja's again....

No comments:

Post a Comment