Friday, March 2, 2012

Music


I really like Music.

But I have an eclectic taste when it comes to music; liking everything from Classical to Heavy Metal.

There are times when I can listen to a mix of music, but other times when I can only listen to one type, and sometimes my mood is what determines the type of music I listen to.

Then there are also times when I just dont want to listen to music at all because it bothers me.

I was a Radio DJ for a little while when I was 18, it was just at a community radio station but I really loved doing that because I didnt have to see the people when I was talking and I could choose music to listen to...

That is one job I would enjoy doing again, especially if it was late night radio and I could play all types of music.

:)


The Following are songs / music that I enjoy... I figured I would just share a whole bunch with you... There will probably be about 20 - 30 clips...




































































































:)

No comments:

Post a Comment