Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yes I'm Different


Why does it seem hard for some people to understand that yes I am different to them.


Where NT people see a game like Waja's as just a bunch of pixels ... I see a real world ... Those pixel characters are as real to me as the people paying to buy them ...

Why is that so hard to understand?

Why is it also hard to understand that I have a set of idea's reguarding rules or reguarding what is fair or right...

To me I dont think its right to get say 20 waja's free by going to 20 different newbie forums ... To me that is lazy and not right at all ... when I joined waja's I asked for one free waja and then I worked out how to play the game and make money for myself so I could buy more waja's and then breed.

It distresses me when I see people being lazy and cheating ... which is basically how I see it.

I get people who take a free waja or two from me and then transfer it to their second cave or a friends cave so that they can get more free waja's because it looks like they have none at all.

If the only way for people to survive in the world was to cheat and lie, then I wouldnt last very long at all.

What gets me though is that I understand that people see things differently to me and I try to accept that I am not always going to see things the same waya as everyone .... Yet most NT people dont seem to be able to reciprocate. ... And yet I am the one who is considered disabled or broken ... ?

*** Autism = developmental disability / disorder affecting physical, social, lanuage skills and causing a withdrawal into one's inner world. ***

*** NT = Neuro Typical ... Neuro-typical is a term used to describe people who are not developmentally disabled ... Someone who is considered to have a normal brain ***

Both definitions above where taken from both medical and dictionary websites online.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment